Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I shined up my bike today, it was nice to ride it around running errands today.  Our days of summer are numbered.  I took the day off to be with the kids today, but I still ended up working a few hours.  I had to meet with some Techs from Qwest and our business partner to discuss changing some phone lines for the county 911 dispatch.  Its amazing how many people have to get involved to make changes.
I'm sitting in my back yard right now enjoying watching my chickens run around the grass.  I've gotten to where I can recognize them by their voices and can tell what their clucks mean. 
Its the last week before school starts, Nick met his teacher today and soon we will be back into a more normal routine...I look forward to it.  As much as I hated hearing my mother say the same thing when I was a kid, it will be nice when school starts again.

No comments: